Friday, March 21, 2014

Baby Bump - 36 Weeks!



Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Belly Button? Innie 

Feeling: Tired. Lucky for me everyone at work has been in the field for the past two weeks, so I've been able to just go to PT in the morning and then go back home and sleep for the rest of the day. I'm really hoping my leave goes through even though I've been spoiled for the past two weeks. It still gets harder everyday to get up and down and walk around. I really don't want anything embarrassing to happen at the office, like my water breaking or something!

Food I'm Missing: The other day Joe mentioned whiskey sours and I've been wanting one ever since.

Cravings: I can't get enough lemonade.

Listening to: Air, Arms and Sleepers, Sigur Ros, and making a playlist for the hospital.

Movement: Ellie has hiccups quite often and likes to try to escape my belly by pushing her little legs up against my belly. Sorry but that's not the way out, little girl!

Looking Forward to: I'm beginning to understand why people get so tired of being pregnant! I actually really love the whole experience and I'm not anxious for it to be over, but it will be pretty nice to have my body back. Sleeping on my back and on my side again without something hurting will be really awesome (not that I expect to get much sleep for a while!)




To the Sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...