Saturday, December 13, 2014

Organizing



Well guys, I've gotten 5 more bags of donations out the door and three bags of clothes that just had to be trashed. This time it was mostly uniforms from work that I DON'T NEED anymore!
I can't believe it! I've been looking forward to this moment. It seemed like all my Army stuff just took up sooooo much space. Green socks, white socks, green shirts, grey shirts, jackets, pants, boots, gloves, hats, and even brown hair elastics were all invading my space. I even had separate underwear I wore with my uniform. Yes, that's weird, but trust me, you don't want to be wearing a cute thong under those cargo pants. Just not comfy. Anyway, it's all gone now! I only kept one full uniform set that I need for Monday morning when I finish up the last of the paperwork.

Last weekend I spent a lot of time organizing and going through my craft stuff. I even spent a few hours winding up my embroidery thread and storing it by color, as you can see. I'm most definitely a Virgo. I had more than four big plastic totes full of craft supplies to organize and the first thing I did was to say, "Hey, these threads aren't organized by color, let me do that first..." Let's just say I didn't get though all the other craft stuff like I was supposed to, but I got a good chunk of it done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...