Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Shopping Spree

In just the past few days the weather up here in Alaska has gotten seriously cold. I felt like in the span of a week it went from a bearable 20 degrees, all the way to -10 in the daytime! Every time I go outside I want to think, "It's just a cold spell..." But I know. It's only going to get worse. Going to the corner store to pick up beer... ahem, milk, will become and epic journey through the frozen arctic tundra. I decided that in order to maintain my sanity through the cold and scarce sunlight, I should stock up on supplies to keep me occupied.

When I first started scrapbooking I wanted to keep it simple. Now that I know this is going to be a permanent hobby, I figured I could invest in some sweet heavy duty tools. My little, one-page-at-a-time hole punch got over used trying to punch holes in chipboard (not successful) and got a bent out of shape, so I ordered myself a Crop-a-dile Big Bite. I even went a little far and got a Zutter Bind-It-All so I can make cute journals! The best purchase, however, is the specialty paper I ordered from Hambly. In case you didn't know, November is known by some as MOvember... the month to celebrate mustaches! I just HAD to pick up this cute paper...


I'm also excited about this cute wood grain design...



I feel like good things are ahead!

1 comments:

goddessof4 said...

Wow, I thought it got cold here in Wisconsin!!!!!! I want to start scrapbooking again too,you have inspired me to stock up on all things pretty!!!!! Sara

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...