Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Walnut Marshmallow Fudge

It's been a difficult month. It isn't going to get easier either. I'm hoping something will happen soon so my husband and I can live under the same roof for the first time. Even the same time zone would be nice!
Aside from that mess, I had an okay Thanksgiving. I also got to dog sit for my friends doggy, Charlie. He's the sweetest doggy ever!! I'm so excited to get a pet of my own too. It makes waking up and coming home a lot more fun.

One can of sweetened condensed milk, one bag of chocolate chips (dark chocolate), half a bag of walnuts and a handful of marshmallows. Melt the milk and chocolate together in a sauce pan. Add the marshmallows and walnuts right before pouring the mixture into a cake pan lined with parchment paper, Chill and EAT!

Mister Charlie!

Thanksgiving pie.

I made some rolls with spam, avacado and cucumber.

A girls night out at the wine bar.

Espresso to sober up after all that wine!

Holiday nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...