Friday, May 22, 2015

Nail - Green Chevron

I did my own gel extensions this week! I have really strong natural nails so I don't really need to do extensions, but I liked the idea that I can sculpt them to the shape I want. My natural nails can be bumpy and some curve more than others so with extensions they would theoretically turn out straight and smooth. They still turned out bumpy, but it was my first try and it's really not that bad. I had three break on my right hand but I was able to glue them back on without a problem. It was extremely time consuming but I had fun doing it! I never really liked getting professorial manicures even though they are much more skilled than I am and turn out better in the end. I always thought it was fun to do my nails. I remember having those peel-off nail polish kits as a kid and making all sorts of designs. I uess I haven't gotten over it!
I'm loving this green and grey color combination...

Polishes Used:
Sinful Colors - Innocent
L.A. Colors - Palm Tree
Essie - Chinchilly
OPI - Natural Base Coat
OPI - Top Coat

Supplies Used:
French Nail Tip Guides
Gelish - Hard Gel
EZ Flow Perfect C Curve Forms
Vaga Brushes
Globalbox LED UV Lamp





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...