Friday, May 8, 2015

Nail - Leopard Print

This was my last full week of classes so I had SO much homework to do! We still have class next week but most of the big assignments have already been turned in. Now I can relax a little bit before finals week. Lucky for me I only have two finals and one should be a breeze.
My mom came out this past weekend to hang out with us and Ellie. We ran around all weekend and had lots of fun! I have lots of backyard pictures to share. I'm loving the warm weather and sunshine.

Ellie inspired my nails this week! My aunt got her this cute leopard print fleece onesie with a little hood and heart shaped knee patches. It was a little tricky to paint the heart and then put the gemstones on my nail but I like how it turned out.

Polishes used:
OPI - Bride's Bouquet
Maybelline Express Finish - Onyx Rush
Essie - Chinchilly
China Glaze - Bottoms Up
OPI - Natural Base Coat
OPI - Top Coat

Supplies used:
Cheeky Rhinestones
VAGA Brush 
VAGA Dotting Tools







0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...