Friday, October 21, 2011

Desserts and Sweets Recipe Book

I've had the Sweet Stack 8x8 paper for a while now but I never knew what to do with it. It's not really my usual style paper and it looked like it could only be used for a kids album. I don't know why I thought that, seeing as there were cupcakes all over it! It was perfect for a recipe book. It was fun to do and I didn't try to spend a lot of time on it like I do my other albums (no inking edges, very little embellishments, no tags or pockets) It belongs in the kitchen and will probably get baking ingredients on it anyway. I am happy with it! It's even cuter than my little shabby chic notebook I keep the rest of my recipes in.




Now that I'm in the mood for sweets, I'll be baking some cupcakes and putting up a recipe later. Molten "Blood" Velvet cupcakes for Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...