Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bad Weekend


This weekend was disappointing.
I would love to be working on some kind of knitting project right now. I haven't done any knitting for a while. I attempted a hat which is still sitting in my living room, but I am too bored with it to finish. I should probably start a baby blanket for our friends who are due in October, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the right amount of yarn in the right color. 
You know how it goes when you have five projects started, sometimes from years ago, that you haven't finished... I have a couple sweaters that I started and one which is almost done... but it looks terrible and I will never wear it. This horrible thing will sit on my closet, hogging up my needles until I finally give up on ever fixing it.  I think these unfinished projects are haunting me and blocking my creativity. 

1 comments:

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the Monday hop.

I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...