Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tunnel

I've got some crazy news... Joe and I are talking about a baby!
It doesn't quite feel real yet. I never thought we would be talking about this so soon. I mean, I'm almost twenty eight, but it still feels like I'm young and not ready for such a thing.

I think everyone must feel that way though. I'm not worried. Today Joe was holding Mrs Peacock like a baby and we were both cooing at her when Joe's friend walked in the door. It must have been a silly thing to see! Sometime next year that could be a human baby we are cooing at... how weird! I will try to enjoy my unhealthy habits now, before I have to give them up (like this beer I'm drinking!)

Is this symbolic? ...Nope. It's just a random picture I took today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...