Sunday, June 1, 2014

Little Hands

Grandma and granddaughter hands.

My mom is leaving today and I'm so sad! Ellie is going to miss her so much and so am I! Miss Kitty is going to miss getting spoiled with treats and Murray is going to miss the long walks. It's time for Joe and I to take care of Ellie all by ourselves and thanks to her help I feel like we can handle it now. I'm really glad my mom got to be here to see Ellie's birth, cut the cord, and then see her grow into a little curious lady!
Ellie loves to sit outside with her on the porch and take naps, she loves it when she changes her diaper, gives her kisses and tickles her feet.

Don't worry mom, we will be back home before you know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...