Sunday, July 29, 2012

Girls Night

Well, I am flat broke again! I spent my last three dollars on a 40 to have a girls night. It was worth it, but my gas light came on this morning so I may have to walk to work tomorrow!
I did some window shopping downtown the other day and tried out some Brody-dalle-esque makeup. I should have taken an outfit photo, I had a cute "The Cramps" tshirt, skirt and converse. But alas, taking outfit photos is embarrassing.

The rest of my weekend was okay. Joe and I got our cruise tickets in the mail! We are going to Bermuda for iur honeymoon and I'm SO excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...