Friday, July 13, 2012

My Crafty Tattoo

While Joe was visiting we went to finish up my tattoo at The Hole Look in Anchorage. The outline was designed by Mindy at Primal Instinct. Danielle finished up the color for me. I'm so happy it's finally done!!

This is the before picture:


And here it is finished:


I love it so much! I can't wait to get another tattoo. This was my 13th time in the chair. My husband and I came up with an idea for the next one, but I'll keep it a secret for now. I really want to get full sleeves, but it's incredibly expensive.
I never thought I would want to get sleeves or even have tattoos on my arms at all. I think I was just scared that tattoos didn't look "right" on me. Like I wasn't the type to have tattoo or something. That's the nice thing about getting older, you just stop caring what other people think. And when you stop caring about other people you start to realize how awesome you are.





2 comments:

goddessof4 said...

Looks very cool!!!!! Love the design and colors!!!! Blessings, Sara

Tina said...

Great tat!
Visiting from Meet Me Monday Linky Party.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...