Saturday, July 26, 2014

Teeth


This little bug has two teeth coming in! 

We suspected she was teething when she was so fussy and drooling, but now I know for sure and I'm a little sad. My little love is growing bigger every day!

I've been back to work for a while now but it seems to be getting harder and harder to be there instead of at home. I've been doing 24 hour duty a little too often and that really kills all my family time for two whole days. It's depressing and annoying. Unpleasant things seem to be looming ahead as well, so I'm a little anxious. I am SO ready to be a civilian.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...