Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Favorite Babywearing Resources

I'm not one of those moms who wears her baby everyday, since after work I just want to relax on the couch and watch a Golden Girls marathon. Not to mention it's hot as balls in Louisiana and she gets too hot and starts to be cranky! There are some weekends, though, where I want to get some stuff done around the house and Ellie doesn't want to nap in her rocker, so I usually put her in a wrap to keep her occupied.


Instructional Websites
Wrap You In Love - Hot mama alert! Rainbow faux hawk? Yes, please! But really, her videos are great and very helpful. She doesn't talk in them which is a good change from the really chatty youtube videos you usually see. She gets right to the point and has a lot of videos to check out! She has a blog as well, here.
Babywearing 102 - This is a wonderful Tumblr page that someone from the local babywearing group posted on FB. Lots of information, videos, links and pictures. Many questions answered as well!
My Youtube Playlist - These are some of the videos I put on a playlist so I could go back to them later.
Natural Mamas - A sizing guide.
Budget Babywearing - Don't believe the hype, babywearing doesn't always have to be about spending $200+ for a luxury wrap. People have been doing this around the world for thousands of years. Check out the video with a mama using a towel as a back wrap in South Africa.


Shopping
Birdies Room - Nice selection of Didymos wraps. Maybe one day I can pick up a shorty!
Mom's Milk Boutique
Sakura Bloom - Gorgeous ring slings.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...