Sunday, April 8, 2012

Knitting Inspiration

I haven't been feeling very inspired lately to do any scrapbooks or knitting. I came across this video while searching for inspiration and it's really incredible! 


When I was younger my mother built me a dollhouse. I wanted to have all kinds of dollhouse furniture for it, but of course those things are expensive, so my father bought me an xacto knife set and balsa wood so I could build miniature furniture. I used to really love it. I remember being very proud of a grandfather clock I made. I have no idea if any of the pieces I created are still around, but the dollhouse sure is! I have fond memories of miniatures, which is why I was so inspired by this video. However I can't see myself picking up knitting needles THAT small anytime soon. I thought size 0 was small!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...