Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Wedding Stuff

I LOVE paper.
The first thing I thought of when my mom and I started planning my wedding was "OMG Invitations! Place cards! Programs! Table number cards! Thank you notes! Guest books!! Bridesmaid and groomsmen invitations!! I'm going to make them all!" I was SO excited! So far I'm almost done.

Guest book? Check. That was easy-peasy.

Bridesmaid and Groomsmen invites? Check. Already delivered.

Save-the-Dates? Nope. Not spending that much on stamps or paper (or printer ink!) Save the Dates seem redundant anyway. They will get an invitation.

Place cards? Check.

Table number cards? Check.

Programs? Working on it.

I posted a photo of my invitations before, but since then I've completely redesigned them!  I got some really nice envelopes delivered to replace the ones I made (yes, I made a bunch of envelopes from a roll of Kraft paper... they looked janky.)  I added a map I drew on the pocket side of the invitation. I think the black card stock is a little heavy looking but I'll just have to deal with it. I already spent enough money on paper so there is no turning back now! That's me, obsessive about design.






 It's a good thing I'm not so obsessed about everything else in the wedding. I would be over loaded!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...