Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Map Bunting

These past few weeks have been really busy and really tough. I've had to work most weekends and I've barely seen my husband. I finally have a nice long four day weekend to myself. I can actually dress in my own clothes, paint my nails (maybe even get a manicure, which is badly needed!) I may even have an excuse to shop in downtown Anchorage! I'm really excited about it.

Even though I've been busy I still found a little bit of energy to make wedding decorations. My inspiration level was so low for a few weeks that cutting triangles out of old maps and stringing them together was as creative as I could get! But I think they will make cute decor. I hung them up in my kitchen just for safe keeping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...