Saturday, February 9, 2013

Moving Day and Thrift Finds

Today was phase one of moving day! I moved everything but my clothes, work stuff, bath and kitchen stuff. This afternoon I was on Craigslist searching for free furniture and I missed out on a great sectional sofa by only a half hour!  I happened to find some really nice things at a thrift store in town though.



My piles of stuff.


I found this really nice vintage brass lamp.





There were TWO globes at the one thrift store I visited... I wanted both so bad! But this one was cheaper AND it was a vintage lamp too! The light bulb must have gone out because it wouldn't light when I plugged it in. I think it's pretty cool that it says USSR.



I saw a few of these copper colored pans that people hang on the wall. I thought I might use a bunt pan one day so I picked up this one. 



I just love this cup and saucer set I found! I think the plates are more salad plates than saucers, but I don't really care. I didn't even notice until I got home that they have a New York State design on them! New York is my home state so that made them extra special. I'll have to use them for tea and petit fours one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...