Saturday, March 23, 2013

Salmon Quiche


I found this cookbook at a thrift shop last weekend. I used to live in San Francisco and it's absolutely my favorite city in the world! I met the most interesting and wonderful people there and I always felt like I belonged there. This cookbook has recipes from chefs all around northern California's wine country. I like the creative recipes in it. I used wild Alaskan salmon that my friend caught to make a quiche for brunch.



I replaced the sour cream with yogurt, used fresh dill and used Gouda instead of Gruyere. I didn't make the Parmesan crust either. It came out pretty well I think!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...