Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekend Nails #2


I did a kinda-80's-nail-design this week. The pink is Milani Neon in Pink Rocks! and the blue is Butler Please by Essie.

This week went by so fast! I'm looking forward to working on my dress project this weekend. I'm trying really hard to make this dress perfect. I got the hang of french seams which really helps to make the dress look more professional. 


I'm also thinking about doing a feature on different recipes I try out from my cookbooks. I don't have a ton of cookbooks, but I have a few interesting ones. Many times I end up quickly looking up a recipe for dinner on Yummly.com because I can input ingredients that I have on hand, but really I would like to try to stick to my cookbooks for a while.




Pinterest Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...