Friday, November 1, 2013

Baby Bump - Sixteen Weeks!

I actually have a little bump now! I got so excited I went out shopping for new clothes that will hopefully be comfortable to wear once the bump gets bigger. I picked up some maxi skirts (which I have always loved but never actually went out to buy!) and some real maternity leggings, which I won't really be wearing until later. The ruched t-shirts look cute even with a small belly, so I will probably just start wearing them now. I'm pretty sure when we get to Louisiana it may be difficult to find any stores with cute stuff... I hear there is nothing but a Walmart that is 30 minutes away! This city girl is going to go a little crazy!

Also, I might be in love with Wet Seal. I know it's not the greatest place and they have terrible music playing loudly in the store, but it was less annoying to shop there than Forever 21, which I love but is huge and hard to find anything. There were tons of cute patterns and some palazzo pants I might have to go back and get.

Our appointment to find out the sex of the baby is at the end of this month! I'm so excited!! I think this month is going to be SO long!!




To the Sea

2 comments:

goddessof4 said...

aww so cute!!!!!! Blessings,Sara

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

You have the cutest bump. Thank you for taking part in our link up :)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...