Friday, April 10, 2015

Nail - 90's Pink Grunge

To be truly grunge all you would have to do is slap on some black polish and let it chip off for a few weeks, but that's no fun unless you have better things to do like practice with your garage band.

For my index finger and pinky I painted on the China Glaze Bottoms Up first and then applied the Sinful Colors Black Crackle to the top after it dried. The crackle color is pretty matte itself but I still coated them with OPI's Matte Top Coat once the nails were completely dry.
My thumb, middle and ring finger I painted black. Then I used the striping brush to apply the pink stripes to my ring finger. I was so happy that the brush worked to well! It was really easy to draw the lines straight. I applied the matte to my ring finger after this as well.
For the flower pattern on my thumb and middle finger I coated the black with matte polish and then used a dotting tool to make slightly irregular flower shapes with the China Glaze Bottoms Up. On top of the pink blobs I again used the dotting tool to add Wet ' Wild Dreamy Poppy. Then I used L.A. Colors Palm Tree and a smaller dotting tool to add green leaf blobs (it's not so important to make it look perfect) Lastly I added some little pink rhinestones to the center of each flower.

Polish used:
Maybelline Express Finish - Onyx Rush
China Glaze - Bottoms Up
Wet N' Wild - Dreamy Poppy
L.A. Colors - Palm Tree
Sinful Colors - Black Crackle
OPI - Matte Top Coat
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat

Supplies used:
Cheeky Rhinestones
VAGA Striping Brush 
VAGA Dotting Tools





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...