Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dinner with Julia, Ru, Andy and Sylvia

Oct 5: If you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?

This was a tough choice, so I'm picking FOUR and you can't stop me! I would love to have a dinner party with Sylvia Plath, RuPaul, Andy Warhol and Julia Child.  Of course there are relatives that are passed away who I would love to have dinner with again, but I don't think that was really the purpose of the question. I picked this little group not only because I love and admire all of them, but also because I think that they would interact well. I'm sure Rupaul and Andy would get along famously right from the start, but I don't want to leave a traditional girl (by our standards) like Sylvia all alone feeling awkward. I think Julia would be just bubbly enough and not as eccentric, keeping Sylvia comfortable. Also for goodness sake, someone has to help me do the cooking!  


Sylvia Plath


RuPaul


Andy Warhol


Julia Child



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia would be an awesome dinner date... although she was troubled, I bet it would be an experience.

Julia can cook me dinner :)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...