Sunday, September 8, 2013

Counting Down

As of this moment I have three important events I am counting down to:

Leaving Alaska for a (hopefully) awesome road trip and BREAK from work: 85 days

Leaving the Army for GOOD: 1 year 207 days

Bear Cub will be born and I will get another break (if you can call it that) from work: 217 Days

After the bear cub comes along I will have 355 days left in the Army. They can't deploy me for 4 months after delivery. I can't take a PT test for 6 months after delivery. That means there is roughly 6 to 8 months left in the Army when they could deploy me. Will they do it??
Really doing all the math won't help much. I'm just hoping at this point. Anything could happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...