Saturday, September 7, 2013

Local Spots - Samurai Sushi

We started off the weekend with a date night at one of our favorite sushi spots, Samurai. It's right down the street from us and I've been going there since I moved to Alaska. They have really good cooked rolls and since I can't eat raw fish that was exactly what I needed. We sat at the bar and as always the sushi chef said hello and was super friendly. He even did Sake bombs with my friend Kara and I a while ago - he's always fun. We were having trouble deciding so he gave us recommendations, which we took, and then he quickly made our rolls and put them on a fancy serving tray for us! The rolls were amazing (one had scallops) and I had to take a nap when we got home from being so stuffed.


If you ever are looking for sushi in Anchorage check out Samurai. I have friends that literally will not go anywhere else for sushi. I always like to try new places myself, but I don't blame them for only going here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...