Friday, September 13, 2013

Nine Weeks!

Friday, September 13: A self portrait


Still no belly showing!

Oh boy, this week was really something. I spent all of yesterday at the ER because of a migraine. I get migraine headaches every day now. At least I got today off! If I hadn't been sick all day I might have attempted a nice looking "self-portrait" to go along with this belly picture... or at least I may have shown my face.  I ordered a camera on Amazon which I hope will be awesome. It's not a DSLR or anything but I hope it does the trick. Then maybe I can focus more on photography since I'm not so much a "writer" type of blogger. I would really like to be a "photo" type blogger, but it's hard with only an iPhone to take pictures with! Hopefully I can improve my photography skills and it will all come together one day.

More good news is that my first doctors appointment is next Friday and we can see the bear cub in an ultrasound! I am SO excited for it. I feel like every other woman gets to have regular doctors visits and this will be my first one at 10 weeks... The Army is so lazy. I can't wait to show off the little blob to everyone!

Another update on the search for Charlie, our friends dog... He has been found!!!! I got a text today saying that a lady found him this morning. He is apparently very thin, but still doing okay. Poor boy was lost for three weeks! This totally made my week a whole lot better. I can't wait to see him again!



2 comments:

CTS said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats from your newest follower! I think this is the perfect self portrait. :)

I hope that you are feeling better and your migraines go away soon.

Sarah Grace said...

Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...