Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cookbooks

We took a little trip up to Wasilla to go to the skatepark and (of course) stopped at a thift shop. I swear we have a thrifting problem! Actually, the only problem is that we have these punch cards that give us 30% off when we fill them... And we have quite a few filled. At the end of July they stop the punch card sale, so we should probably cool it after that, haha.

I found some great cookbooks for our pescatarian household: Greene on Greens and Grains and Catch of the Day are perfect.... I'm super excited to get my hands on some scallops and brussel sprouts! The Food Lovers Tiptionary seems to have a lot of good ideas too. Sometimes traditional meathods of cooking (like removing the chokes from artichokes!) are way too difficult for me to even try, and this little book has some good tricks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...