Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Nails #10

I did a tri-colored ombre nail design this time and I really like it. I started off with hot pink and then used a makeup sponge to dab on the lighter pink. I finished up the tips with the mint color. I've been doing my nails every couple of days but I wanted to space out my posts to maybe once a week. I get so excited about each post that it's hard to not publish them all at once!


Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Milani Neon - Pink Rocks
L.A. Girl - ?? (This color came with a set of two other colors and a dot tool and it doesn't have a name)



I've been thinking more seriously about getting a fancy camera. My iPhone has been treating me well and taking some pretty decent photos but I feel like I need something more serious. I went to Best Buy to check out the DSLR cameras and I'm so anxious to get one! I know I should wait a little longer and save up some more money. We will have to have a camera for our road trip to Louisiana in December because I think it will be a great opportunity to see more of the country. I don't want to miss out on the good photos!

3 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

I like the name Miss Kitty and the Bears. That is cute! Come and share your awesome nails at my party. Linda

http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/08/what-to-do-weekends-31.html

Lilly's Mom said...

I love your nail design. So creative. And little Mrs. Peacock is adorable!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Love the colors you used! Looks great! Thanks for linking up to Loving lately!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...