Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weekend Nails #8


Essie - Mint Candy Apple
L.A. Colors - Palm Tree

I found a dot tool at the grocery store and I'm really happy about it. These dots remind me of Lichtenstein paintings and I wish I could paint myself some Pop Art nails! Check out these awesome designs I found by Fleury Rose. My favorites are the Yoshitomo Nara and Keith Harring designs. If only I had the patience!



There were a bunch of color sets for ombre nails which I would like to try but I'm actually not sure how it is done. I know it involves a sponge somehow. I think this is a job for Pinterest!

On a side note: I'm currently jamming hard to George Michael. I. Love. Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...