Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Nails #9

nail design

My weekend is on a Tuesday! Haha. I tried out the ombre nail design and it worked out pretty well! It was easier than I thought it would be. All I did was use a makeup sponge to dab a little color at a time on top of the nail. I did about three coats, the last one being only the very tip of the nail. I love to combine neutral colors with bright neons. The orange wasn't as bright as I would like, but I can try out a hot pink next time. I still like how it came out.

nail design

Essie - Master Plan
Revlon - Tangerine

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how your nails came out. Those colors look great! Thank you for sharing at our Pinteresting Party!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...