Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekend Nails #11

I went with simple and subtle color combo this time. The pink by Essie, Eternal Optimist, is one of the few colors I can wear to work without getting yelled at because it matches my skin tone so well. The options are limited with french manicure strips but I like the candy cane stripe look and I'll probably do it again with brighter colors.

nail design

nail design

nail design

 Essie - Eternal Optimist
L.A. Girl - Unknown lavender color 

This was the last nail design I did while I was on my vacation. Now I will have to go back to actual weekend nail designs. I hope I can keep up with posting now that I'm back to work. I'm sure there will be pleanty of baby related posts as well. I suppose this is offically a Family Lifestyle blog now! 
I'm looking forward to doing a bunch of DIY baby projects soon, so stay tuned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...