Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Local Spots - Kaladi Brothers Coffee

We got tired of always going to Starbucks for coffees and drove a little out of the way to check out Kaladi Brothers. It was a lot nicer inside than we anticipated. I had seen the coffee beans and signs at various shops for Kaladi Brother Coffee but I had never actually gone to the shop itself. It was so nice we sat down and had a little date. 
My latte was delicious! I miss going to awesome coffee shops like this... there aren't too many in Anchorage that are nearby. We will be back, I'm sure! They even have open mic nights, which I love to go to.

kaladi brothers coffee

kaladi brothers coffee

kaladi brothers coffee

kaladi brothers coffee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...