Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! We are currently in Santa Cruz, California, visiting my family. How awesome is it to celebrate X-mas on the beach? VERY. I was NOT dreaming of a white X-mas this year, that's for sure. It's a huge relief to be in such a beautiful place with my family.



Today I'm posting some of the photos we took on the second day in Portland at Burnside Skatepark.

I think this skate park was Joe's Mecca of skate parks. It's a famous DIY park that was build under the Burnside Bridge in Portland. The first day we visited it was full of people and it was hard for him to get a turn, so we woke up early the second day, went to Voodoo donuts for breakfast and got to the bridge before anyone else showed up, except for a couple of homeless guys who sleep around there. He was really excited that he got a trick he wanted before we had to leave, but I didn't get a picture of it unfortunately.
We spent the rest of the day driving to California and arrived in Eureka that night.


Don't forget the donuts!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...