Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Nails #13

Yesterday was officially my last day at work! I signed out at midnight last night. I can't believe it's over and three years are already gone. A lot has changed since I first got up here! I had just met Joe that November and we had only dated for about three weeks before I had to move to Alaska. I didn't think it would turn into a marriage and a baby on the way by the time I had to leave. Life is pretty cool that way I guess.

Holy moley I haven't done my nails in months! I found a new shade of green from OPI at Target and I had to buy it. I picked a weird combination of colors with the pink glitter but I kind of like it. I'm all set to get some new designs on my nails now that I don't have to work for a while.

OPI - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window
Essie - A Cut Above




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...