Monday, December 23, 2013

Macarons in Seattle

After we saw how wet it was outside I didn't think we would end up staying very long in Seattle, but the ground was dry this morning so we headed downtown to the Seattle Center Skatepark. On the way we made a stop at Krispy Kreme (yum!!) since I haven't been to one for probably eight years! While Joe was skating I walked around and got some pictures of the Space Needle. It was nice and chilly out but not too cold. What a relief from the -10 in Alaska! 

Once it was about lunch time I found a french bakery that got good reviews called Le Panier. It ended up being on Pike Place, which is apparently a big public market and the home of the original Starbucks. I didn't dare go in, since I know what Starbucks tastes like and there was a huge mess of people crowded around it. We got some delicious macarons (one in each flavor!) and got sandwiches and italian sodas at a shop called The Pike. Everything was awesome and delicious!

I think we are planning to stay another day in Seattle so Joe can check out some more skate spots. I'm going to take some more action shots of him skating from now on, but I managed to get a good one today. Isn't he handsome?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...