Friday, January 24, 2014

Baby Bump - 28 Weeks!


Name: Ellie. Still no decision on a middle name.

Belly Button? Innie. My mom says her belly button never popped out, so I'm hoping it stays in!

Feeling: Tired. Lots of tossing and turning at night and my shoulders are killing me! We had to sleep on the floor for a few nights and it messed me up.

Food I'm Missing: Prosciutto. I've been watching the Food Network and I wish I could have some on a panini or bagel. 

Movement: Still kicking like crazy. She is even stretching out and hitting my belly in two spots at once, which is weird feeling.

Looking Forward to: More time off from work! I'm so spoiled, I know, but I would love to get our house in order. We finally got into our house last week and got all our stuff delivered. We actually set up internet and cable! We've never had cable before so it's pretty fun to have a fancy cable box that records things. I can actually watch all the daytime cooking shows I love but never get to see. As you can see from the picture we got some tools for Joe so he could set up some shelving in the bathroom. We set up curtain rods too, but it's now up to me to sew the curtains! 

It was pretty lame that I had to jump right back into work as soon as we got all our stuff delivered. There are so many things to get done, like making new appointments and getting on the waiting list for daycare. By the time I get home I'm too tired to do any unpacking. Joe found the box that his Playstation was in so pretty much all the unpacking won't be happening until I-don't-know-when. But it's okay! I'm supposed to get some more time off to get everything organized anyway.



To the Sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...