Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend Nails #15

I feel like my nails look like a Tiffany's box! Mint Candy Apple is my favorite nail color and the silver went really well with it. It was harder than I originally thought to paint my nails on our road trip. I managed to find time while Joe was skating, but I really couldn't do any designs. Most of the time we were in the car and it was too bumpy. I'm hoping I can make a nice little organizer for my polishes in our new place... I have so many DIY ideas swimming around in my head I can hardly sleep!

Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Nothing Else Metals



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...