Friday, January 10, 2014

The Happiest Pandas - San Diego Zoo

I promise I won't show too many more posts with zoo animals, but the pandas were just too awesome! Pandas are Joes favorite animal and it's the reason we first started calling each other "bear." These pandas were the entire reason we went to the zoo at all! We had to wait in line to see them for about 45 minutes and some crazy guy was trying to throw popcorn in the exhibits... but anyway, we waited and waited, taking a goofy touristy photo and then passing by the Red Pandas (which are SO cute!) and some kind of smelly animal (sorry, smelly guys... I forgot your name) and when we were almost there to see them the line stopped! Ugh! We were getting annoyed because we were so anxious... but it turned out we were lucky the line stopped since they were bringing out the bamboo! Oh boy, these guys were munching happily! Joe was more excited than I've ever seen him.












Papa Bear with the other papa bear, Gao Gao.



The happiest panda you ever saw!

Mama Bear and Cub with the other mama and cub, Bai Yun and Xiao Liwu.


2 comments:

KnittedFox said...

Hahaha how fun! They do look so happy! xD

Briana said...

Sarah, I just ran across your blog and I am loving it. I love this post about Pandas. My baby girl's nickname is Panda. So... naturally I've become obsessed with them. :) I too live in Alaska. If you're interested you can check out my blog, Alaskan Panda. Looking forward to following your blog!

http://alaskanpanda.com/

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...