Saturday, January 4, 2014

Monterey Bay and a Sunset on the Coast

We said goodbye to Santa Cruz on Saturday morning and headed down the coast. I'm really going to miss my grandpa! It's so difficult to think that this might have been the last time I will ever see him. I'm really glad that I got the chance to see him though, since it's hard to plan trips out to California. I hope he is still around to meet Ellie-bear next year.

We stopped in Monterey Bay for lunch and enjoyed the view of the coast along route 1. We got some really pretty shots of the sunset too! Just amazing.









1 comments:

Brittany said...

Lovely blog youu have here

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...