Sunday, August 18, 2013

Letters to the Bear Cub - Daddy's Marathon

Hey little bear! 
You are only as big as a sesame seed right now in my tummy, but I thought you might like to know how proud I am of your daddy! This was his fourth marathon and he did really well. He hurt his knee and it was raining the whole time but he kept on going!
That's that kind of guy he is. He always keeps going when bad things happen. 
I don't want to get too cheesy on you, but I know he was thinking about you while he was running. 
I'll write you again little bear!







1 comments:

jennifer said...

Thanks for linking up! How exciting to be starting your pregnancy journey!

P.S. I love your earrings!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...