Monday, August 26, 2013

The Sweet List - Diaper Bags (that don't look like they belong tobabies!)

Is it just me, or do diaper bags always look awful? I'm a grown up. I don't want to carry around a bag that looks like it belongs to a kindergartener. Just because it holds baby things doesn't mean it needs to have Mother Goose on it. I guarantee the baby doesn't care either. No to mention that I'm not the only one who is going to be using this piece of equipment. My husband is also going to be taking it with him... so it needs to not look like a woman's purse.
I went on an Etsy search for diaper bags and I hardly had any luck. There were either goofy looking bags or just your basic messenger bag that could supposedly double as a diaper bag. Then it dawned on me... I'm probably going to be taking the camera anytime I take out the baby, you know, because he or she is going to be freaking adorable. I also assume a diaper bag needs lots of pockets... so what has lots of pockets, looks unisex and can carry a camera? A camera bag! Boom. I'm a genius.

Distressed Leather Bag - I love this bag style!




Canvas and Leather Bag - I think this shop wins hands down for bags. It's even called "AWESOMEBAG" So yeah. I'm sure I'll be purchasing one of these soon. They are reasonably priced too!

timi & leslie Sophia Diaper Bag - Not unisex and not even a camera bag, but a legit diaper bag! Whoa! I love it. 

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Hi new reader!

I love the idea of using a camera bag as a diaper bag! I wish I had thought of that.

Lauren said...

I fussed heaps over a nappy bag and wasted a lot of time trying to find one for the exact same reasons as yours. And then it dawned on me that I could use whatever bag I wanted! I found that as soon as 'diaper/nappy' was put on the label, it jacked up the price a little because this baby business is for making money! The ones you're coveting are good options, I like the green canvas bag.

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

Traveling Cats said...

Beautiful blog. Very stylish.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...