Saturday, August 3, 2013

Talkeetna

I can't believe my vacation is almost over! It was possibly the best time off I had with Joe yet, since I didn't have to fly anywhere or worry about leaving again like I used to when he lived in New York. We pretty much just lazed around and slept until noon everyday. A few weeks ago we took a day trip to Seward and it was beautiful. We had wanted to get up to Denali but it seems that sleeping in everyday kinda ruined that plan, so one day we drove about halfway to Denali and spent the afternoon in Talkeetna. I had visited this town last year, before my wedding and I remembered it as a hippie town like Woodstock in upstate New York. That time I was visiting for work, so this time was much more fun and beautiful.











4 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

This is so fun! I loved reading about your vacation! Linda

Sarah Grace said...

Thank you, Linda!

Molly said...

Beautiful tattoo!

Mollyxxx

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like an amazing trip!!!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...