Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekend Nails #11

I finally got to paint my nails again! It seems like such a waste to do it when I only have a two day weekend. By the time I get around to it, it ends up taking a couple hours and then the whole day has gone by! Since I had a three day weekend and some new polish colors I thought I should do it. 

Joe is practicing his electric guitar with the amp this morning. Will our baby end up a metal-head?? Haha!

L.A. Colors - Tropical Breeze
L.A. Colors - Energy Source
Essie - Nothing Else Metals




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute nails! I love the Essie Nothing Else Metals polish.

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oooh I like :) Might have to do a similar strip effect on my nails-thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...