Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Sweet List - Vintage Vanity Table

Is there anything more fun than taking a Saturday evening to pamper yourself? I know when I've had a hard week at work I like to come home, take a bubble bath with a glass of wine in hand (or champagne if I really want to do it Marilyn Monroe style) and have some jazz playing in the background. This is usually followed by being wrapped up in a robe and putting on face cream, pin curling my hair and sometimes doing my makeup for that night if I plan to go out. Nights like that deserve a fancy dressing table, which I don't currently have. I found a couple of vintage jewelry boxes that match each other for my dressing table (if you can call it that) but I still lack a larger box for the bulk of my jewelry and I would love a cute place to store my makeup brushes!
I remember being a kid and having adorable little mirrors and perfume bottles that were so fancy. I always thought I would have a pretty vanity filled with makeup and jewelry when I got older. I guess it's something to look forward to doing once we get a bigger house with some real furniture!

Here are my picks for my dream vanity table:



1 comments:

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Ooooh how wonderful does that sound?! I could go for some pampering myself;)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...