Monday, May 13, 2013

A Photo an Hour

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)




This was Sunday since I can't use my phone at work. No one wants to see my work day anyway! 


Mrs. Peacock meowing for treats.

I tried out a loose pin curl set the night before.

We took a trip to the outdoor market. It's was a rainy, dreary day.

We decided to get out of the cold and visited this silly souvenir shop.

We love bears!

Lunch at a revolving sushi restaurant. I think this is our new favorite sushi place!

Back home!

Talking to my mom on Skype for Mothers Day.
Making pizza dough.

Waiting for the dough to rise.


Ready for the oven!



2 comments:

lanlettie said...

home made pizza is the best, although I've never tried it with broccoli. hmmm, will have to. That bear statue is pretty enjoyable, just what I imagine every Alaskan town to have. lovely post!

Sarah Grace said...

Thank you! Yes, there are a lot of bear statues around here.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...