Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

This is a pretty recent photo that was taken while I was a model for my friend who is a makeup artist. It was taken in a parking garage in downtown Anchorage. I have too many older photos that I love for so many reasons. I couldn't pick just one! 
I chose this one because I really love the texture of the building behind me. I also think it's cool that my hair looks good because I came to the shoot without doing anything to it. I was told we would have our hair done for us, which didn't happen, but it looks nice anyway. 
I wish we had gotten more photos from this shoot since we spent a good amount of time outside on the roof of a building taking pictures and it was COLD! 



I guess since I never posted any of the photos from the rest of that day I will just include them for kicks...


She used this one for her business card!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...