Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Moment in Your Day

Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)

We went out and got ice cream this afternoon. I got a Red Velvet Malt and Joe got a super-duper-chocolate-peanut-butter-heath-bar-reeces-pieces waffle cup!
This is my first day doing the Blog Everyday in May challenge. I'm almost 10 days behind! Better late than never I suppose. I need to practice writing anyway, since I am really self conscious about it. I always go back and look at what I wrote and end up feeling embarrassed. Hopefully I will get over it and just enjoy reading my blog years from now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...