Monday, May 27, 2013

A Short Letter

Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers

Dear Readers,

                Hi mom! Haha. 
Seriously though. I don't know what to write about. I don't have many readers and I don't think the people who read my blog come around regularly. So... thanks for stopping by! Hope you come back soon! 

Love, Sarah Grace


I totally skipped out on the last few days of the Blog Everyday in May challenge. I wasn't too excited about the subjects either, but mostly I was busy having a great weekend! I have been looking forward to this four day weekend for months!  The weather was warm and sunny and awesome. We enjoyed a day thrift shopping in Wasilla where we found a some great stuff. Joe's friends joined us later and they filmed some street skating.


 We picked up an old Polaroid camera and a panda cookie jar. I used to have the "Spice Cam" which came out when the Spice Girls were a thing. I had the modern Polaroid that came out right before they discontinued it. I even had two super old Polaroids with the accordion lenses. Most of these have gotten lost in the Great Breakup of 2009. Probably in a dusty moldy corner of my exes storage unit. Maybe she stopped paying for the unit and it all got auctioned off. Who knows?

We got really lucky and found a camera bag filled with the entire set for a Nikon EM from 1979. I can't wait to pick up some film and try out those colored flashes. I don't know the first thing about cameras but I'm excited to learn!



Yesterday we went on a picnic in the park across the street from out house. We found a little picnic basket on our thrift store shopping spree so we put together some sandwiches and leftovers and headed out.



This guy came by and wanted some treats! He found his human and played fetch later on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...