Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Favorite Posts

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Memories Mini Album - I gave this to my mom and it has cute pictures from when I was a baby.

Altered Book Tutorial - It's an old post but it's still a really cool way to recycle old books and make a fancy notebook or album.

Travel Scrapbook - This was the scrapbook I kept when I went to visit New York. I got engaged AND got married on that trip! I'm so happy I decided to keep a daily journal and kept a portable scrapbook kit with me the whole time.

Crochet Kitty Toy Pattern - Mrs. Peacock loves her toys! She plays with them all the time.

Wedding Photos - In the Details - Of course I love my wedding photos!

Chevron Painting - Paint one for yourself!

Lemon Curd Recipe - YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...