Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sell yourself in 10 words or less

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

I am probably the coolest person you will ever meet.

I haven't been keeping up with this very well have I? Yesterday I was supposed to write a post about my most embarrassing moment. I started to write it but then I couldn't think of any good stories... so Joe and I went out to go look for bears instead. We couldn't find any bears but we did see some ducks! We also found a giant antennae that was built during the Cold War to spy on other countries, called a FLR-9 (or Flair 9.) It was pretty cool.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...